Thursday, 21 August 2014

If Conan and Dave Franco are doing it...



How can I not be?

Answer: Because I keep erasing it from my phone after deciding that it's silly. And then re-downloading it because it's also insanely addicting. And then I erase it again because I come across statements like, "Tinder is a product of the socially isolated times in which we live" in articles like this.

And then I read something encouraging from GQ and I think, well...why not? "After talking to people about their experiences, I realize that to think about marriage is to completely miss the point of Tinder. The app is about the world around you, the people in your immediate vicinity and the desires of a particular moment."

Indeed, GQ. Who knows where a particular moment will take you?

A

No comments:

Post a Comment