Monday, 9 February 2015

Short & Sweet

So that last post...it was kind of a big one for me. Not only in that the post itself lay bare my biggest insecurity, but also because it was the first post I chose to share on social media; letting my twitterverse and Facebook friends be privy to all my single girl problems (which is small potatoes in the grand scheme of things, I know). I was unsure of what to expect and nervous for people to read the blog...but wow.

***Mush alert***

You people are amazing. Those of you who took the time out of your busy lives to glimpse into mine - you overwhelmed me in the best possible way. The sheer positivity of everyone's comments brought tears to my eyes. The kind souls who sent me private messages, some from rather unexpected sources, you humbled me and warmed my heart. And for those in my life who I can only refer to as my people (yes, despite it's many technical errors, I love Grey's Anatomy) - I will never be able to say thank you enough. You guys suffer through my neurotic ramblings before they make it into blog form and I probably drive you crazy, but you are just always there, because you are my people.

It's one of the most amazing feelings to invest your whole heart in something, put it out into the world, and have it well-received; so from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

***End mush alert***

Now let's get back to bitching about dating (still waiting on that sarcasm font guys...).

A





No comments:

Post a Comment