Thursday, 18 June 2015

This. Is. The. BEST.

For various reasons, you all have to watch this. And I mean you have to. Because...

1. I have just downloaded Aziz Ansari's book, Modern Romance, and I'm way too excited to read it. So excited I will abandon my current read (a nonfiction tale of the Indian capital of Delhi and how it has woven its way through the centuries to its current state...yes, that was what I am/was reading, and it was surprisingly captivating).

2. Aziz Ansari is the fucking bomb. Dude is hilarious.

And...

3. Dick pics. Are. Everywhere. My ball team even had a rousing discussion about dick pics over pints last night, which is what inspired me to post this video. I mean, Aziz Ansari is hilarious enough, but his take on the weird phenomena of dick pics is pure fucking gold.

So, enjoy!

A

No comments:

Post a Comment