Monday, 1 February 2016

Some beach...somewhere...

Ladies and gentlemen, we are 8 days away from vacation and I cannot contain my excitement. That's right, I'm eagerly counting down the moments until I step onto the plane, settle into my seat, and order a caesar.

Mexico, I'm coming for you.

So today, as I distractedly put the finishing touches on my next post, I will share this with you. My current mood. In 8 days, I will be on a beach sipping whatever concoction tickles my fancy (likely something with a substantial amount of rum in it), reading Shantaram, and working on my freckles.

I will not apologize for unashamedly announcing my impending high dose of sunshine. If you don't like it, fuck off. These past couple of months have perhaps not been the easiest, and I need some fucking sunshine. I need to breathe in the salty ocean air, have my hair defy all logic in its ability to become a frizzy mess, and I need to get the fuck out of Saskatoon for a minute or two.

See? I really need a vacation.



A

No comments:

Post a Comment